Looking for a career in pest control?
We employ some of the absolute best people, maybe even your neighbors, in Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego Counties.
Current Career Opportunities
View all of our available opportunities.
New to Pro Pacific Pest Control?
As a local, family-operated business, we take great care in selecting our team members because from day one, you’re family too. And around here, we take care of our family by offering:
- A bonus and commission-based pay structure with the freedom to increase your own earnings to give you more opportunities to succeed
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance to keep you covered
- A 401(K) match program to help plan for your future
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Parental leave to make sure you have time for what is important to you.
- Professional development assistance to help you grow
- A company vehicle, including gas and equipment, that, in most cases, can be driven home with you.
The reason we are featured on Pest Control Technology’s Top-100 list of Pest Control companies is because of the efforts of our impressive team members. We’ve been doing this for nearly 25 years, so we’ve learned a thing or two about hiring the right people.
New To Pest Control?
We all were at one point, right? Luckily for you, we offer extensive and rigorous training to get you up to Pro Pacific Pest Control and QualityPro standards – more on that below.
Team Member Training and Expectations
You’ll be trained to meet and exceed QualityPro standards.
Why is that important? Because a QualityPro certification is the gold standard for how pest control companies should operate. Only the top 3% of all pest control companies in the United States are QualityPro certified and we are proud to say we’ve been certified since 2018.
That’s a big deal for us, you and our customers.
Speaking of our customers, we know that they may not always be comfortable inviting someone into their home or yard, which is why we do our homework on every person we hire, so that our customers feel comfortable and confident during every visit. Every team member will have:
- Trained to exceed QualityPro certification standards
- Received a license from the California Structural Pest Control Board
- Passed reference checks
- Passed criminal background checks
- Passed DMV checks
- Passed a drug screening
Sign Me Up! What’s Next?
If you’re someone with a good work ethic, are eager to learn and succeed and enjoy providing a personal touch when it comes to customer service, then send your resume to Jill Marquand by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the links above in the Current Career Opportunities section to apply.
Pro Pacific Pest Control is an equal opportunity employer. New hires are required to pass DMV and criminal background checks.