Ants, bed bugs, Cockroaches, Fleas, General Pest Control, Pest Control, Pesticides, Silverfish, Spiders
With household pest control products being readily available at local hardware stores, do-it-yourself pest control has risen as an option in eradicating bugs from your home.
But just like any other rational decision making you should come to a conclusion by gathering information, sifting through the facts & choosing what’s best for you!
Below is some information that will help you choose which route you should take in getting rid of bugs.
- Pest Control Professional Protect Your Home & Family From Pesticides – Not to mention, they effectively eliminate bugs as well. A can of bug spray doesn’t tell you the efficient dosage or key areas to apply the chemicals. However, a licensed pest control technician is trained to conservatively distribute pesticides in areas that will maximize effectiveness but prevent pets or small children from being affected. With the right quantity & placement of pesticides, you keep bugs gone & your family protected.
- Pests Become Tolerant To DIY Pesticides – Repeated treatments with the same chemicals can cause bugs to build immunity to the pesticides. The formulas for DIY pest products don’t change, but a pest control professional is always updated with the latest pest products & techniques to guarantee a pest-free home!
- Regular Pest Control Service Keeps Bugs Gone – At first glance, DIY pest control products seem less expensive but consider the retreats & multiple purchases of the product to keep your home pest-free all year. In actuality, professional pest control service is your most cost effective choice. With Pro Pacific, you pay a flat fee for each service ($70) and retreats are always free!
- Pest Control Service Is Proactive, Not Reactive – With a professional pest control technician out on your property every other month, early signs of pest infestations will be spotted & handled accordingly in its early stages. That way you can eliminate a bug problem before it turns costly.
- Your Service Is Guaranteed – Unlike the plethora of consumer pest control products available they don’t come with a guarantee like our pest control service does. How do you know the product you purchase will remedy your bug problem. Our service is satisfaction guaranteed, so you only pay for a service that works- Guaranteed!
Contact our office today to effectively get rid of pests in the counties of San Diego, Riverside & Orange!
One could expect an influx of pests in the summer months of San Diego, but an unusual increase of pest infestations has affected numerous properties in Southern California.
But what is the reason for the increase in pest problems? Factually, it can be directly correlated with the recent weather patterns in San Diego County & other California areas.
The shift to warm days and cooler nights has changed pest activity in San Diego & surrounding cities (Oceanside, Carlsbad, La Mesa, Chula Vista, etc). Pest populations aren’t necessarily increasing but are becoming more visible as they seek warmer environments during colder nights.
Earwigs and waterbugs have benefitted from the cool, rainy weather last month.
However, the lower temperatures at night have hindered some insect’s normal cycles. House flies are usually more prevalent at this time of year. But expect an abundance of this common household pest when the temperatures heat up.
Other California cities were concerned with an ample amount of mosquitoes as extra rainfall provided new breeding grounds for this needle-nosed pest.
A simple solution to deter mosquito population is to inspect your property after rainfall for any standing water, even 2-3 inches of water. Dump any container that holds a puddle of water to prevent a mosquito from laying eggs.
A problem you may encounter is a foreclosed home having stagnant water in a pool. Contact the district to handle the standing water after a good rainfall.
Weather can produce pests but professional and effective pest control service can eliminate them just as easy.
Contact our pest control specialists in San Diego, Riverside, & Orange County to make your home pest-free!
This time of year is when pests are on a heavy reproduction cycle. You’ll find pests about anywhere in Carlsbad, including basements, attics, yards, underneath stoves & refrigerators, and even in your bedroom…. Eeeek!
Pests To Watch For in Summer 2011
So how do you prevent the growing population of pests in Carlsbad, CA at this time of year? All they need from your home is a little food & water & they are set to stay indefinitely. Beware of the pesky pests & the creepy crawlers this summer. They can include: ants, spiders, roaches, earwigs, bedbugs, wasps, and more!
The Simple, Affordable Solution For Pest Control
That’s a bunch of different bugs to look out for huh? Well, no need to worry, Pro Pacific provides an all inclusive pest control package that will eliminate most of your common pest infestations this summer. And it’s only about a $1 per day for a pest-free home!
It’s our bi-monthly pest control service plan (treatments every two months) at only $69 per service.
Think about it, you’re protected from common bugs like ants, spiders, earwigs, wasps, snails, black widows, and much more! And having these bugs gone prevents many other big problems from occurring like home damage & secondary pest infestations.
Start Benefitting Today with Pro Pacific Pest Control
It’s a win-win for you…your bugs will be gone & you’re keeping money in your pocket!
As the collection of dust & clutter becomes more noticeable in a place of living, this usually is a signal that the duster, cleaning gloves, a mop bucket, and some good ol’ elbow grease may be next on your to-do list. And by doing so you will not only be getting rid of clutter & dust…but maybe a few pests.
Pests feel comfortable in homes with the floor space diminished by furniture, appliances, boxes, etc. The items provide plenty of covering & hiding places for the pesky critters. So why not eliminate places for pests & rodents to nest in your home with a thorough cleaning.
Kill two birds with one stone: One, your place is rejuvenated to a more inspiring & habitable living space. Two, pests will have a hard time surviving by taking away their living space & cleaning thoroughly. And you are actually implementing effective pest control techniques in your home…Yup, pest control isn’t all about pesticides & rodent traps. Taking these actions will help resolve a lot of your pest problems.
Other tips to keep pests at bay include vacuuming carpets to pick up hidden crumbs & throwing out expired foods to remove food sources for insects & rodents. And once a year do a “spring cleaning” by cleaning behind and underneath furniture & appliances.
While heavy pest infestations may need to be handled by a professional pest control company, a little feng shui can provide you with a clean home, a happy family, & pest-free environment.
Pest control does not only fight off pesky critters inside and outside a structure, but it also eliminates the diseases that are carried by insects and rodents. Thus, employees, products, and customers are all protected alike.
Food service restaurants have known pest control companies to be the “guardian of public health”. Rodents and insects of all types and sizes can effectively be removed with a thorough inspection and rigorous pest control plan in place.
So, how can this plan of attack be accomplished?
Consider a Murrieta exterminator that analyzes and pest-proofs the building from the floor to the roof. As with any solution to a problem, the source must be identified and handled accordingly. In the case of a pest infestation, the nesting place of the pest is the problem source; therefore it must be removed to stop the breeding and ultimately eliminate the population.
Roaches, spiders, fleas, rodents are all common for Murrieta pest control. With a pest control professional you can remove establish a strategy even the long-lasting pest infestations.
At Pro Pacific Pest Control, our technicians provide free inspections and tips to getting rid of pests. We used the latest techniques and are confident in bringing you a pest-free environment.
If you want to start exterminating pests today in Riverside, call our Riverside office for a FREE inspection & estimate!
Regular pest control & extermination treatments applied to your home do more than just keep creepy crawlers out of your home. This anti-bug service actually protects a structure to preserve the lifespan and appearance of your home.
Below are the top 5 main reasons you should consider getting a regular pest control service in your Oceanside or Carlsbad property:
- Catch problems early – Most bugs & rodents multiply rapidly and are increasingly more difficult to eliminate as they grow in population. Having a pest control technician out in your home regularly will spot infestations early and eliminate them on the spot.
- Eliminate Fire Hazard – Rodents chew on wiring in your home to saw down their teeth. Exposed wiring is a fire hazard in your home. Rodent control eliminates this possibility.
- Preserve Structural Stability – Carpenter ants and termites can eat through the frame of the home, leaving you and your family in a structurally unsound home.
- Protect Household From Disease – Debris from roaches can cause childhood asthma and other bugs can transmit disease such as Lyme disease and spotted fever.
- More Pest, More Problems – One pest can create a plethora of other pest infestations. Most pests are attracted to food, shelter, water, if you home supplies them with these three vitals then your home will be flooded with pests.
The price for a regular pest control service is minute compared to the cost of repairing your home or removing a huge infestation.
Pro Pacific Pest Control can aid you for all your pest control in Oceanside, so you won’t have bugs setting feeler in your home. Our pest control service extends to all of San Diego County (including Oceanside & Carlsbad) and southwest Riverside. Get your property inspected today – for free.
Ants, bed bugs, Bees, Cockroaches, General Pest Control, General Rodent, Mice, Pesticides, Silverfish, Spiders
Do you have pests in your home? What are you doing to get rid of them?
Unfortunately, there is not a single can of spray that can cure all pest infestations. However, homeowners in Fallbrook and other San Diego County cities (Oceanside, Vista, Bonsall, San Marcos, etc.) have a one-stop shop for all types of pests (ants, roaches, bed bugs, bees, rodents).
A pest infestation is hard to control yourself but easy to get. But with the latest pest control methods and specialists, Pro Pacific Pest Control makes it easy to remove pests.
Recently, a San Marcos resident called to remove a heavy infestation of ants. A technician was sent out the same-day as we were contacted. The tech provided a detailed quote and completely removed the ants all in the same day. You can expect a fast response!
To remove your pest today and have them never come back, Pro Pacific Pest Control is the solution. You can expect this from our pest control service:
- Pest-Free Home – Proven successful removals with specialized products and techniques.
- Convenient Scheduling – A tech is ready to service your home. We work around your schedule.
- Save Money –Pests removed right the first time- Guaranteed! One Flat-Fee, No Added costs!
- Immediate Results – Pest can be gone today – as if it never happened.
- Protection to Home and Family- Avoid damage to your assets and diseases to the family.
So, if you are a Fallbrook resident or live in San Diego County, your pest problems will be out the window just as quickly as they got in through the window. Contact us now for a pest control tech to come out to give you a FREE pest control inspection and written estimate!
The joyous season is upon us and the smell of delectable foods and desserts will soon steam out the roof ventilation openings and windows as we prepare holiday meals. Storage boxes with decoration and reefs that have been stored away in closets or attics all year will be pulled out to enhance the holiday experience.
All the elements that make the holiday season a happy time of year can also bring about pest or rodent problems. Bugs and rats are attracted to the permeating scents of baking food in the kitchen and leftovers that sit on the table. Although unintended, this is a welcoming sign to pests.
Mice, rodents, spiders, and all sorts of bugs can also hide in boxes of holiday decorations and make their way in your home when they are pulled out. The inside of the boxes are undisturbed and dark throughout the year – A perfect concoction for pest nesting.
Pantry pests (ants, beetles,weevils,etc.) can also live in pantry foods like flour, cereal, dry pasta, and spices.
An effective pest control and rodent control plan should be enforced in your home during the holiday season. Protect your holiday events and guests from a pest invasion. Follow the tips below to optimize your rodent control program and to keep your holiday plans uninterrupted by pests.
- Keep decorations and seasonal items in airtight containers. Pests or rodents will not be able to get in these containers. Make sure your airtight containers are in dry areas, like a closet or office. Also, when you bring them down for the holidays, unpack them outside.
- Do a thorough inspection of decorations, wreaths, and Christmas trees before you bring them inside. Insects or rats can be living in them.
- All foods including waste food should be stored away in a sealed container. Trash receptacles should have secured lids. Keep all areas where food is prepared and consumed clean. Tables, countertops, pantries, and cabinets should be free from crumbs or liquid spills.
- All the food you bring in from stores should be examined. Damaged packaging or boxes should not be bought from stores. Expired food items should be thrown out in a trash can with a secure lid.
Following these pest management guidelines will reduce your chance of pest infestations tremendously. A regular bi-monthly service from a pest control company can prevent bugs from ever entering your home. A regular pest control service will treat the inside and the perimeter of your home – Bugs stay out! Pro Pacific Pest Control services all of San Diego County (Carlsbad, Oceanside, El Cajon, Escondido, etc.) for all your residential and commercial pest control needs.