You can prevent rats from invading your home without professional rat removal services.
If you are already experiencing a rodent infestation, a professional rodent control company is your best option to handling the problem. Completely removing the rat problem will be difficult without a rodent control company. Baits and traps need to be set up according to the paths and areas the rats use.
Our technicians have the experience to identify these areas and position the trap-outs accordingly- effectively remedying the rodent problem.
Homes in San Diego, and more specifically La Jolla, are susceptible to Roof rat infestations. San Diego has been experiencing odd weather these past few weeks but this weather is the right recipe for rodents to start seeking shelter indoors and invading homes.
La Jolla residents should be prepared for rat invasions by optimizing their deterrent techniques for rodents. Here are some tips to keeping rodents out of your home in La Jolla and other San Diego areas:
• Install door sweeps on exterior doors and repair damaged screens.
• Apply screens on vents and openings to chimneys.
• Seal all holes (areas where utilities and pipes enter structure) and crevices on the outside of the home, even cracks should be sealed.
• Keep food concealed in airtight containers and dispose of garbage regularly in sealed receptacles.
• Kitchens and dining areas should be free of food crumbs and particles (food left on dishes are a perfect meal for rats)
• Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
• Eliminate all moisture sites, including leaking pipes and clogged drains.
• Maintain wood and mulch piles and keep them preferably 20 feet away from the house; keep shrubbery well-trimmed.
• Trim branches that hang over roof.
Pro Pacific Pest Control offers extensive rodent-proofing services with professional industrial products to homes in San Diego County. We can evaluate your property and provide a written report of proofing options for free. Call now for a free, no-obligation inspection for your rat removal or rodent-proofing service.