Regular maintenance is needed for an appreciating asset as property or a home. Not only that, regular upkeep makes for a clean, refreshing home and is not fazed by regular wear & tear.
Pest control is considered a duty needed to keep your home in tip-top shape. Pests cause a considerable amount of damage to homes & other assets making your home hard to sell & lowering the value.
With occasional DIY pest management tactics & a regular pest control service from a professional, you shouldn’t have a problem finding a buyer & getting the most for your home when you’re ready to sell.
So when pest season comes around in Solana Beach, be ready to make your home appealing to your guests, but not to pesky critter.
Consider these outdoor pest management tips for you Solana Beach home:
• Stack firewood piles away from homes & keep covered and dry to deter termites
• Wash pets often to repel flea & tick infestations
• Inspect home for cracks or crevices, seal all these areas so pests can’t enter
• Install bird feeders but keep them off patios & decks because of droppings
Protect the inside of your home to with these indoor tips:
• Store all food in sealed containers
• Clean all spilled foods & liquids
• Inspect indoor plants for any signs of pests & remove accordingly
• Don’t let dirty dishes sit in sink. Instead wash & rinse sink after meals
• Keep garbage in a sealed trash receptacle
Incorporating these tips in your routine & having a pest control technician treat your home in Solana Beach is the best route for a pest-free home. And you’ll protect your home from pests indefinitely.